Tuesday, July 10, 2007

I have finished some pretty neat stuff that met with approval last night at the business meeting!

You know that red surcote that I stressed over and ruined and fixed eight times? Well I fixed it and turned the red into a lining for the new dark blue outer layer. It fits well, allows for air flow, and looks halfway decent. I'll get some pictures as soon as I figure out how to get the driver for my camera installed.

I'm also just today finishing the maroon wool hood I started ages ago. The liripipe is going in this morning andI should have the lacing and points finished tomorrow. Again, pictures soon.

Iohann is now in town so maybe his camera will be taking the pictures, as well as all the stuff I have to make for him will probably be up here as well. Hopefully he can come over tonight and we can work out his patterns.

Got a veil finished and all my fabric finally sorted for the all the projects. This weekend, I begin the Tudor (dum dum DUM!) and hope to have most everything cut out by Sunday night.

Yours in Service,
Gillian

No comments: